Born in Los Angeles, raised in different parts of Southern California.
In High School my friends started Ezekiel Clothing, that was my opportunity to design and learn about building a brand hands on. My lifestyle activities are surfing, and skating. Making vector patterns is a hobby I enjoy.
• 15 years experience in clothing design, product development, and comprehensive brand identity
• Create strong brand story that connects the customers emotions and loyalty to the brand.
• Have successfully designed in many markets through good communication with sales, production, graphics, marketing and design teams.
• I enjoy drawing out the talents of people around me creating synergy and team work that enhances every aspect of the company.
• lnvolved in a lifestyle of research through networking and cross-promotion with artist, designers, and musicians.
Skateboarding since the early 80's
Surfing since the early 90's
Mid 90's got my 1st hand try designing at Ezekiel
My Hobby of making Vector Patterns
3 - 4
Zech (Hank) Renteria 2015